Now just where did 2010 go? Did it really happen? I guess with all the wonderful memories I have, I have to say 2010 was a pretty dang awesome year for me. Here are some of my highlights:
1. I finally got the courage to go into business and became Havelina Soap!
2. I got to enjoy time off and be a full time housewife.
3. I spent more time with my mom and my family.
4. I now have two awesome friends in Katherine and Danielle.
5. In going back to work full time, I made even more good friends in the forms of Miss Gayle and Athena. Oh and the paycheck isn’t too bad either.
6. I fell more in love with the handsome, smart, sweet man you all know as Fernando.
7. I went on more vacations and mini trips in the past year than the last 5 years.
8. I finally sat back and smelled the roses.
Life is a gift. And I’m so happy to be able to enjoy it with all of you.
Love and Happy New Year,
Well dear friends, I’ve admitted this many times, I am technologically ignorant.
BUT I have gotten the online store up.
Say what? Oh yeah, I have finally figured out how to do this. *smile*
Right now, the store is preview mode, so why don’t you mosy on over and take a quick peek? Not all products are listed just yet and some of the soaps will be released as they are fully cured. And as a special treat, all of you dear readers will have a special 25% off discount code ready for grand opening! (You may even get some other treats. Shhhhhhh!)
So for now, check the store out at http://havelinasoap.com. The grand opening is only days away…
Happy Hump Day everyone! Hope all of you are having a good week so far. Our beer soap winners were chosen from this blog and Facebook using a random number generator. They are:
Comment #4: Ngoc Ho – “Awesome! First time I have heard of this.”
Comment #9: Victor Pedrol – “I’m down cuzo!”
Thanks to everyone for participating. Another post is coming shortly with another fun giveaway! Stay tuned.