Now just where did 2010 go? Did it really happen? I guess with all the wonderful memories I have, I have to say 2010 was a pretty dang awesome year for me. Here are some of my highlights:
1. I finally got the courage to go into business and became Havelina Soap!
2. I got to enjoy time off and be a full time housewife.
3. I spent more time with my mom and my family.
4. I now have two awesome friends in Katherine and Danielle.
5. In going back to work full time, I made even more good friends in the forms of Miss Gayle and Athena. Oh and the paycheck isn’t too bad either.
6. I fell more in love with the handsome, smart, sweet man you all know as Fernando.
7. I went on more vacations and mini trips in the past year than the last 5 years.
8. I finally sat back and smelled the roses.
Life is a gift. And I’m so happy to be able to enjoy it with all of you.
Love and Happy New Year,